With under 2 weeks to go until BETT 2019, we’re looking forward to 3 days of seeing the latest and greatest in education technology and chatting with schools about how they can find success with a 1:1 device programme.
We recently launched a case study focused on how one of our 1:1 programmes helped Ribblesdale School in Lancashire provide anytime, anywhere access to personalised learning devices to their pupils. As of the last roll-out, the take-up on the 1:1 programme amongst parents is an impressive 92%.
While we’ve taken every step we can to ensure the programme runs as seamlessly as possible, and that parents understand and are engaged with the value of the programme, the outstanding success of the project is largely down to how the school approached their 1:1 journey: with care, consideration and above all – a focus on teaching.
At BETT 2019, Paul Edge, Deputy Headteacher at Ribblesdale, will be delivering a series of talks in partnership with Microsoft and HP, in which he will discuss in detail how Ribblesdale designed and continue to run their 1:1 device programme to be as successful as possible.
Book your slot for one Paul’s talks and you could learn how:
- Why the starting point for 1:1 pupil device programmes is not the pupils
- How they engaged parents to build take-up to 92%
- The one thing Paul would never compromise on when it comes to learning devices
- How to get value for money for the school, and for parents
- The crucial things they’ve learned after many years of successful 1:1 deployments
- Practical ways to get teachers to use the new technology in creative and innovative ways
Paul will be speaking in multiple time slots throughout the week. To guarantee your place, select your ideal time slot from the list below and fill in this registration form.
- 24th-25th Jan, 1pm-2pm in the HP Meeting Space, North Gallery Suites 12 and 13
- 23rd-25th Jan, 12:30pm-1pm, 4:30pm-5pm in the Microsoft Learn Live Theatre
- 23rd-25th Jan, 10:30am-11am, 2pm-2:30pm in the Microsoft Training Academy
If you’re looking to deploy a 1:1 programme in your school, or are assessing your options for how to approach seamless access to technology in the classroom, Paul’s talk is must-see.Book your slot